12 June 2012

5 Things ⋆

Whew. Let's just pretend I did not write anything for the past four months. ... Yep.


1) This little string of flying pigs I picked up at the Missoula Farmers' Market on birthday.  So sweet. They are currently hanging out in my room and captivating the attention of two furry felines.


2) Spring in my parents' garden.  The flowers (well, the one's the bunnies haven't devoured) are in full bloom everywhere I turn this week: irises, rhododendron, bleeding heart, clematis, fox glove, hydrangea, geranium, alum, marigold and so forth. Despite the floral  carnage from the rabbit wars, I love watching the bees flit about the flowers during the day.





3) Playful outfits suited to warmer weather.  I am particularly head over heals for this blue shift dress and jacket I picked up at a thrift store. Both are sure to make highlights in my daily outfits this summer.


4) Peachy-pink nails. And yes, the varnish really does smell like strawberry fruit chews. Creepy. But awesome all at the same time. Like mint chocolate flavored throat lozenges or chewing gum. I don't want to know what is in the ingredients to make it yummy, it just tastes good.  (Below is Strawberry Cream from Revlon). 




5) Great views of Seattle and the Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF).
 Picture taken from the engineering office of Facebook in Seattle.
Too many great films to see. Drama, comedy, romance, animation, documentary, political, aliens and fantasy. It's all there.  Films I enjoyed this year: Eden (huge thumbs up!), The Eye of the Storm (a thinking drama), and Starbuck (made me smile, they characters are hilarious).

Cheers,
kaite ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment